Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Wish List: Stylish Sneakers

Pumps, flats, heels, kitten, wedges, slippers, sandals, boots, brogues, platforms, flatforms. Women have a lot to choose from when it comes to footwear. Naturally, I love shoes but since living in London and being car-less, it's not practical for me to run around the city in for long periods of time in ill-fitting shoes. I want some shoes that are stylish and comfortable, hence the sneakers.


You can buy these trainers (apart from the Jeffrey Campbell ones, they seem to be sold out everywhere) here: Nude Absolute Stud Quilted Hi-Tops from Topshop, Alva Hi Spike by Jeffrey Campbell and Hello Kitty Bow Trainers by Vans.

2 comments:

  1. EEEP these vans are just to cute!
    I love all of these shoes!!!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the Hello Kitty Vans but I think I'm too old to pull them off haha! xx

      Delete