Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Maria Black Jewellery

I came across Maria Black Jewellery when I started work at Berthram's. It is one of the brands we represent in the UK. Maria shares her time between her home town, Copenhagen and London. She's an award winning designer with an amazing future ahead of her. Within the past year, she's collaborated with Danish designer, Anne Sofie Madsen, she's breaking through the UK market, selling in amazing stores such as Harvey Nichols, Wild Swans and Wolf and Badger and this month, she's opened a flagship store in Copenhagen.


For me, it was love at first sight. I love the collections. My favourite part of work is selecting pieces to send out to press and stylists. Alongside, I create my own ring combinations for fun! The beauty of Maria's rings is that you can pile them on, mix and match between collections and create different looks depending on the occasion or style.

Here are a few of my favourite pictures of me and Maria Black Jewellery!


Pictures by Polina and me

No comments:

Post a Comment